Me and baby … So today he washes my car, pumps my gas, and treats me out to some tostada bowls. You know it’s real😍 might I mention this is after 14 wonderful months with this boy… Actions speak so loud❤️
When confronted with a cuddly cat, the lizard simply continues to lizard.
I will never not reblog this.
i am ready to delve into remake transmutation no matter what the cost may be…..
my upload, if this gets notes please don’t remove the source x
A whole bunch of metaphors spring to mind: this as-brilliant-as-it-is-stupid contraption is like a sword in the stone for your lady bits; a chest-ity belt, if you will.
LOL this is a new invention by the Japanese. This is definitely a must read!
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey